Saturday, May 14, 2011

Christmas is coming.....no really...




Ok,sothis blog post might seem a bit out of place given that we're now deep into the month of May! But since I am new to blog land I've got a load of stuff I've gotta post from the past. A lot of the material I post about is going to be photos taken at my mom's house. I have the same passion for antiques & vintage like she does, but alas my humble abode is not as BIG for such collections.
These are just 3 pics of her downstairs lounge. In total about 3 BIG trees get decorated ,aswell as a number of smalled trees in bedrooms and even mini trees for the dolls. Every year more and more antique dolls and toys get added to the collection.
It makes for a truly spectacular Christmas and brings out your inner child!

No comments:

Post a Comment