Thursday, May 26, 2011

Vintage kitchenalia































So one of my hobbies is going out on a hunt for old pyrex bowls, kitchen scales, enamelware, glassware, mixing bowls and snack dishes etc. These items have become quite desirable as decor, and for the most part still function pretty well too. Some of these goods stand the test of time far better than their modern day counterparts. My home is full of all sorts of collectables already, so to free up some space and put a smile on your dial I am parting with these treasures! So put on your domestic goddess frock and take a lookie. As yet I will only be selling to Durban bloggers, as postage can be quite steep on bigger items. If you like anything on here please drop me a mail! Also message me if there is anything in particular you would like me to source, and I will try my very best to get it for you!






















No comments:

Post a Comment