Sunday, June 19, 2011

My crafting haven!

Yesterday I went into "Cash Converters" in Durban North, not really with a goal to purchase anything, just to browse!-But I stumbled across a beautiful vintage dresser! And with such a great pricetag, I immediatly began plotting how we would get it home. Within the hour the dresser was placed down in our basement, and work on my "Chicks only!" sanctuary began. Finally all my supplies are now housed in this one place and neatly organised. It is a sensory overload, but all the things I love and hold dear are displayed down there. So now I can craft to my hearts content and get all the inspiration I need! So expect lots of new posts in the coming weeks on the new projects I will be busy on.





4 comments:

  1. Great buy. My mom has an old drop-front writing bureau I hope to own one day :) It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I wrote a comment earlier but it seems to have vaporised? Ah well, just wanted to say I love your craft dresser and look forward to seeing more posts and pics of your crafting haven! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. that kind of organization makes me plain jealous :) well done it looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this! I have to come over to see! :-) x

    ReplyDelete